We are looking for a Logistics Inbound Specialist for one of our clients.
Within our Logistics Department we are looking for a candidate for the position of Logistics Inbound Specialist. In this position you will report directly to the Logistics Manager.
As Logistics Inbound Specialist you will be responsible for the incoming order processing . You will receive the orders from the customers: retailers and distributors and place purchase orders via Oracle. Besides purchase order processing you will contact the customers about the delivery times, time schedules, possible delayed/missing shipments, etc.
Other tasks include sample stock management, checking invoices and other occurring tasks of the Logistic Department.
Furthermore we encourage staff to take the opportunity to develop their knowledge and skills using various learning opportunities, including job rotations.
– MBO education in Logistics, Business Administration or equivalent gained through work experience
– 2 years experience in a similar function
– Familiar with working in an international environment, different parties and have affinity with the consumer electronics industry
– Logical way of approaching and solving problems and issues
– Good communication skills and a proactive working attitude
– English and Dutch verbal and in writing
– You have excellent PC skills and are competent in the use of Microsoft Office and Oracle/ERP
– Team player, self-motivated and self-educating
NOTE: Your resume and motivation must be in English. The interview at the company will also be in English. Contract through recruitment and selection.
Are you interested? Call 0492-556575 for more information or send your resume with motivation in English and an indication of salary to Lucienne@uitzendhuis.com and we will get in touch as soon as possible to make an appointment.
Contact person: Lucienne van Meelis