Customer Care Professional- European Headquarters in Eindhoven, The Netherlands
As a Customer Care Professional you will handle the customer inquiries and repair requests in a courteous and professional manner while providing a general level of technical support and trouble shooting to Clients customers. You will be called upon to utilize various databases and develop analytical skills to resolve problems accurately in the most efficient manner while maintaining an excellent customer satisfaction.
Furthermore the Customer Care Professional is responsible for:
- Providing information about Clients and Clients products to Customers;
- Providing support to Clients customers, including end-users and re-sellers, primarily via telephone but also via generated web forms and email;
- Trouble shooting and problem solving with customers via telephone or e-mail;
- Achieving and maintaining service level targets;
- Escalating repairs to local workshops;
- Making appointments with logistic partners for returns;
- Effective use of the systems and tools available to Support Centre;
- Handling escalations which are customer generated;
- Contributing to overall team performance, including support and assistance of the team;
- Logging general inquiries and frequently asked questions;
- Being a back up for in-house projects, related to customer satisfaction and promotions;
- Processing accessory/product requests;
- Liaising with workshops, customers and logistics department to offer substitution models.
The successful candidate has:
- MBO education or similar work experience;
- Fluency in English (native or almost native), oral and written; German or French is a plus.
- Previous experience in technical support organization is highly preferred;
- Capable of functioning in a fast paced contact centre environment;
- Must have a strong initiative, be positive and a quick learner;
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment when necessary;
- Attention to detail;
- Ability to deal with complaints from customers;
- Ability to manage time wisely to meet call handle time and work with targets;
- Flexibility to work various shifts;
- Passion in technology;
- Customer Service minded;
- Good communications skills;
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office.
Clients Corporation, a leading provider of networked digital lifestyle devices, is a multi-faceted company with strengths in product design, visual technology and mobile technology. Clients offers unrivalled breadth and depth of products and integrated technologies across platforms through the brand promise of “Bringing Enjoyment ‘N’ Quality to Life,” including digital projectors, LCD monitors, LCD TVs, digital cameras, eBook readers, mobile computing devices, storage devices, and human interface devices such as mice and keyboards.
Our Client in Europe, a regional office of Clients Corporation with the headquarters in the Netherlands, supports 10 sales offices across Europe. Following the brand promise “Bringing Enjoyment and Quality to Life”, Our Client in Europe offers a large product range with integrated technologies: digital projectors, LCD monitors, Interactive Flat Panels and digital cameras.
Our client is number 1 DLP® brand worldwide and takes TOP3 positions in projector markets in over 22 European countries. Furthermore they are a LED monitor expert, being in TOP5 selling monitors brands in various countries like Austria, Norway, Russia and Sweden.
What do we offer?
Client offers an interesting remuneration package; 25 leave days per year, 96 adv hours, performance based bonus arrangement, pension and more.
Working hours are 5 days per week with two shifts which starts at 9.00 am for 8hrs or 9:30 am for 8hrs.
If you believe you have the necessary qualifications and are interested in becoming a part of our Customer Care team please send your application via email Lucienne@uitzendhuis.com or call 0492-556575
Please note that only candidates with a valid work/residence permit for the Netherlands will be considered.